The scope of the 2018 Joint Call is needs-driven research and innovation on all aspects of the non-energy non-agricultural raw materials (metallic, construction and industrial minerals) life cycle covering both primary and secondary resources and substitution of Critical Raw Materials in a circular economy approach. The five thematic areas are:
- Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining?
- Processing, Production and Remanufacturing
- Recycling and Re-use of End-of-Life Products
- Cross-cutting topics. Proposals within Topic 5 are expected to propose non-technological innovations regarding:
- New business models,
- Improvement of methods or data for environmental impact assessment,
- Social acceptance and trust/public perception of raw materials.
On January 31, 2019 call for proposals ends.
For more information click.